We offer our high-income clients special conditions for the most comfortable trading. Want access to more features and perks? Become our Preferred Client.learn more
** The company refunds its clients part of the broker fees it receives for trades closed during the billing month. The refund amount depends on the client’s VIP status and is calculated as a % of the broker fee the company receives. The refund is transferred to the client’s trading account at the beginning of each month, but no later than the 5th day of the month following the billing month.
- The client must have VIP status at the end of the billing month and on the date the refund is transferred
- Funds must not have been withdrawn from the client’s accounts during the billing month
Only closed trades with instruments in the following groups are counted: forex, metals and energies. Trades must meet the following conditions:
- The trade duration must be at least two minutes (120 seconds)
- The difference between the open and close price of the trade must be at least 0.05% of the open price (equivalent to 0.0005 points in EUR/USD).
Example calculation of the refund amount:
This month, the client opened and closed USDJPY positions with a lot size of 10. The broker fee was 150 USD. For this trade, the client will receive the following amount at the beginning of the next month:
- 22.5 USD with VIP GOLD status
- 37.5 USD with VIP PLATINUM status
- 52.5 USD with VIP BLACK status
If the client’s VIP status changed during the billing month, the refund percent for each trade will be calculated based on the client’s particular VIP status at the time of the trade.